Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Black on Both Sides Toast


Words by: Hon

Mos Def is my favourite rapper and Black on Both Sides is my favourite Mos Def album. That must make it my favourite rap album I guess. Toast is hot bread.

Prep time: 30 seconds
Cooking time: 3 mins

Ingredients:
- 1 slice of bread

Method:
1. Put the slice of bread in a toaster and crank the setting.
2. Toast until a lot of smoke is coming out of the toaster. Be careful it’s not near your smoke alarm!
3. Take out the burnt toast. Ensure that it’s black on both sides!
4. Consume while listening to Mos Def's "Know That" (featuring Talib Kweli).

Source: me

1 comment:

  1. Robbie, your Mos Def looks like Donald Glover when he dresses up as Ernie from Sesame Street.
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/cJ1SJD4XWZc/0.jpg

    ReplyDelete